We might be bias, but copywriting is the best way to create a bold, attention-grabbing, popular, cult status brand. Combine it with killer branding, a great product or service and a strong strategy and you’re set!
This episode features 10 easy, practical things you can do to instantly make your brand more bold, just through copywriting. I know what you’re thinking: I suck with words. Let me stop you right there by saying you don’t have to be a copywriter for this. These tricks are super simple and easy, but very, very effective.
Listen (and subscribe!) on Apple Podcasts
Listen (and subscribe!) on Spotify
IN THIS EPISODE, I COVER
- Pimping out your landing page
- Learning to write ‘the hook’
- Writing punchy, concise copy
- How to make your emails more fun
- Dressing up your internal documents
- Being more conversational
- How to use exclamation marks
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download my very free, very juicy guide to building a bold brand. It’s packed with tips from Bossy.’s favourite creative experts, and covers everything from copywriting to graphic design to social media to marketing to everything else. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
- The Sundae Agency Instagram
- Bossy. blog: 4 apps you need if you really suck at writing
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.