In Episode 23 we kicked off the personal brand mini series, with a lesson on what it is, and how to define it.
Now you should feel pretty clear on what your personal brand is, the kind of image you want to portray, and where you sit in your industry or space… but what’s the point if you don’t know what to do with it? That’s where these tips come in.
For Step 2, we’re going to talk about how to bring it to life across your communication, clients/ customers and content, so it actually does what it’s supposed to.
In this episode, I cover:
- The importance of understanding your personal brand
- How to start ‘rolling out’ your personal brand
- The 3 C’s: Communication, Clients / Customers & Content
- Tips & examples for aligning each with your personal brand
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download 62 Ways to Make Brands Your Bitch. It’s filled with tips to help you build a bold brand across copywriting, design, social media, marketing and more. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- The Bossy. Shop – Resources, ebooks & templates
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.