Personal brand is a total grey area. Like, wtf is it? And why should we be deserving of a *brand*? But it’s not as flashy as you think. In fact, you already have one, whether you like it or not.
So, IMO, you may as well put in a bit of effort to shape your personal brand, decide where you sit in your industry and control how your dream customers or clients, or even social media followers view you.
I’ll be talking about this in bite-sized steps, because there’s a lot to cover. First up, defining your personal brand.
Listen (and subscribe!) on Apple Podcasts
Listen (and subscribe!) on Spotify
In this episode, I cover:
- A summary of what personal brand is (or more specifically, what I think it is)
- 3 exercises to distill your personal brand
- Where it will come to life + examples
- Up next: How to roll it out on your marketing + social channels.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download 62 Ways to Make Brands Your Bitch. It’s filled with tips to help you build a bold brand across copywriting, design, social media, marketing and more. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- The Bossy. Shop – Resources, ebooks & templates
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.