Instagram: it’s definitely a source of time-wasting and procrastination, but if you are using it wisely, it can be an absolute game-changer for your business.
Today I’m sharing some hot tips from our friends at Pep Creative (who we turn to pretty much daily for all of our annoying social questions) – they were nice enough to hand over some of their pearls of wisdom for blowing up your Instagram account.
This is not so much about curating a perfect feed, this is more about hacking the system, so you can get more eyeballs on your content, get more followers and maybe even go viral.
Listen (and subscribe!) on Apple Podcasts
Listen (and subscribe!) on Spotify
In this episode, I cover:
- Being strategic with your grid
- Coming up with a unique campaign idea
- Taking advantage of your insights & analytics
- Encouraging user-generated content (UGC)
- Helping your following to feel represented & valued
- Avoiding bulk content creation
- How to write the perfect Instagram bio
- A hack for going *viral*
- Your weekly homework to get more followers!
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download 62 Ways to Make Brands Your Bitch. It’s filled with tips to help you build a bold brand across copywriting, design, social media, marketing and more. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- The Bossy. Shop – Resources, ebooks & templates
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossycopy.studio Instagram
- Sked Social
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.