It’s Bossy.’s 4th birthday! I’ve been thinking back on the early days of Bossy., and how drastically different everything is since we started. Often we can get caught up on where we *should* be, when we really should be focusing on how far we’ve come.
I’ve learned lots of hard truths over the past four years of business, but these ones have had the biggest impact. I’m sure they’ll help you with your own biz, too.
In this episode, I cover:
- Niching down, and what this did for my business
- The idea of success, and this can be different for everyone
- Spending money, and why this can do wonders for your brand
- Launching before everything is perfect (gasp!)
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download my very free, very juicy guide to building a bold brand. It’s packed with tips from Bossy.’s favourite creative experts, and covers everything from copywriting to graphic design to social media to marketing to everything else. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- The Bossy. Shop – Resources, ebooks & templates
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.