I have a special treat for anyone that is trying to build a big, bold, popular, brand on Instagram…. which, last time I checked, I’m pretty sure is everyone. In this episode I chat with Ashli Templer, who is the director of social media agency Pep Creative, owner of (bold) allergy skincare startup Yours Only, and my best friend and office roomie.
Ash and I are going to deep dive into social strategy and how you can make it work for you to create a successful and attention-grabbing brand, with a killer feed to match. Because let’s be honest, that’s secretly what we all want.
In this episode, I cover:
- What an Instagram strategy is and why you need one
- Setting your social objectives
- Identifying a narrative and content pillars
- Researching and developing fun content ideas
- Using ideation to content unique to your brand
- Creating a killer look & feel for your feed
- The do’s and don’ts of sharing content
- Tips for Instagram Stories, IGTV, highlights and Reels
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download my very free, very juicy guide to building a bold brand. It’s packed with tips from Bossy.’s favourite creative experts – including a whole chapter on social media by our friends at Pep Creative. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
- Pep Creative
- @pepcreative Instagram
- Yours Only
- Yours Only Instagram
- Ashli Templer Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.