We’re talking about showing up on Instagram stories, and most importantly, how to be less cringe-worthy every time you do. I have a love-hate relationship with Instagram Stories. I love watching them, especially when people are talking to the camera, and I know how important they are for my brand, but I get it: it’s awkward AF.
I’m going to give you some of my tips for being slightly more confident on stories so you can make them part of your daily business routine.
In this episode, I cover:
- Why you need to include Stories in your strategy
- Getting the conditions right
- Writing a script vs plotting talking points
- Apps that help you remember your lines
- Tips for speaking naturally
- Avoiding fluff and getting to the point
- How to intro and outro your Stories
- Watching back and reviewing your Stories
- [Bonus]: A challenge to help you become more comfortable filming Instagram Stories
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download my very free, very juicy guide to building a bold brand. It’s packed with tips from Bossy.’s favourite creative experts, and covers everything from copywriting to graphic design to social media to marketing to everything else. Download yours here.
- Bossy. Copywriting
- The Bossy. Shop – Resources, ebooks & templates
- @alycealyce Instagram
- @bossy.copywriting Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.