For the very first episode of The Bossy. Type, I’m talking about how I built the boldest brand of them all, Bossy. Copywriting. I must admit, Bossy. been pretty bold from the beginning, but there still were a lot of steps to get it to the brand it is today, from completely rebranding to overhauling our services.
It’s been four years now, and whileI’m not claiming that today I have millions of dollars in the bank and thousands of screaming fans (still waiting for those), but I HAVE managed to build a business that’s bold, unique and completely aligned with who I am.
In this episode, I cover
- The reason I started Bossy.
- Identifying my point of difference, and how I let this guide the brand
- Niching down from 3 creative services to 1
- Teaming up with agencies to broaden my offering
- Approaching every element of my business in a different way
- Using my own brand as a case study for prospective clients
- Examples of how I made my brand more ‘bold’
- Re-thinking my entire business model
- Implementing out-of-the-box marketing strategies
Links and resources
Don’t forget to head to bossycreative.com to download my very free, very juicy guide to building a bold brand. It’s packed with tips from Bossy.’s favourite creative experts, and covers everything from copywriting to graphic design to social media to marketing to everything else. Download yours here.
What did you think?
If you liked this episode and The Bossy. Type podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here and choosing your platform. You’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I promise to buy you a drink next time I see you.